We are here today because of the people who work for us. QuNu Labs has a team of exceptional workers for whom their work is everything. We seek such talented and highly-motivated individuals who would like to pursue a career in a cutting-edge startup to provide next-generation technology to the market. Candidates will work in collaboration with some of the best hardware, software and quantum physicists in India to develop India’s first quantum product. QuNu Labs provides a platform for innovators to grow and learn to design better solutions across the cybersecurity space.
If you would like to be a part of our whacky family and would want to know more about current job openings in the space of hardware design (FPGA), optics, opto-electronics, telecommunications and software testing, here is where you tell us.
Please click on the button if you’re up for a challenge, fill out the form, and we’ll be ready to roll!
Company Name: QuNu Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Position: Director of Engineering
Location: MG Road Bangalore
Qualification: BE/B-Tech/MS/M-Tech – Electronics and Communications; MS/M-Tech preferred.
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience: 10-15 years
Primary Role/Scope of Job:
• You should be an entrepreneur at heart and must be more than willing to accept
• Comprehensive knowledge of the overall departmental function.
• Director of Engineering will direct all aspects of engineering activities and projects
in the company.
• Will ensure all engineering projects, initiatives, and processes are in conformance with
organization’s established policies and objectives.
• Utilizes best practice engineering methods and provides expert technical guidance for
• Incorporates components, materials, and tools that result in cost-effective and quality
• Manages overall engineering budget and costs.
• Will report to CTO/CEO
• Will be part of sr. leadership and management team
• Proactively involved in product decisions, bringing up new ideas and leading
implementations of those ideas.
• Take inputs from the sales and product teams and from customers to improve the platform.
• Develops major goals to support broad functional objectives. Approves policies developed
within various sub-functions and departments.
• Take active part in code reviews and design reviews. An eye for detail is key for this
• Good knowledge of basic human interaction, design and product management.
• You will be leading a team of young engineers who have been building the product from
ground up in a cutting edge domain, so you must be empathetic towards that and try to
manage the team in the most effective manner. Your leadership should motivate the team.
Experience and Expertise Required:
• 10-15 years of experience in running the product development engineering teams
• Has successfully taken a product from lab to market in last 3-5 years
• Experience in design of products in the area of optical networking
• Must have hands on experience in design, coding and reviews and as a team manager for the
development of a product from specification to production ready prototype.
• Experience of product development in the domain of Optical Networking in which FPGA
design was a major design activity is important to excel in the role
• Experience of working in cryptography domain will be a great advantage
• Has set the strategy, roadmap, and feature definition for a product or product line.
• Has monitored all aspects of a product life-cycle, including long- and short-term
development and marketing.
• High speed Digital circuits board design (desirable)
• Basic knowledge of Analog Design (desirable)
• Designs to cater for DFM and DFT and product serviceability (desirable)
• Product Engineering including Mechanical Enclosure, Thermal Management, Product
Qualification, Regulatory Certifications and Product Sustenance (desirable)
• A collaborative and supportive style over a directive one.
• Remaining calm and composed in tense and stressful situations will be an asset.
• Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
• Ability to motivate the team to meet deadlines
• Understanding, abiding and nurturing the culture of a start-up company will be important.
Company Name : QuNu Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Position : Purchase & Commercial Executive
Location : MG Road Bangalore
Qualification : B. Com
Employment Type : Full Time
Experience : 2-4 years
Primary purpose/Scope of Job :
• Management of stores activity
• Management of movement of material
• Management of fixed assets/equipment’s
• Internal control on Inventory/ fixed assets and verification thereof
• Knowledge of GST compliance
• Knowledge of reconciliation of material issued to various vendors/sub-vendors and
• Management information System (MIS) relevant to above works
• Procurement of imported materials clearance with Customs House Agent
• Prepare of Comparison statement after getting quotation from Supplier
• Preparation of Purchase Order
• Co-ordinate with Supplier for Material & Delivery Status against Purchase Order
• Co-ordination and taking necessary approvals for payments to AMC vendors and other
• Plan the procurement of materials and enter into required contracts (annual rate
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Manage vendors, negotiate with them for the best rates.
• Co-ordination with government agencies, as and when required.
Skill Set :
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
• Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
• Highly motivated and responsible
• Committed to project deadline