We are here today because of the people who work for us. QuNu Labs has a team of exceptional workers for whom their work is everything. We seek such talented and highly-motivated individuals who would like to pursue a career in a cutting-edge startup to provide next-generation technology to the market. Candidates will work in collaboration with some of the best hardware, software and quantum physicists in India to develop India’s first quantum product. QuNu Labs provides a platform for innovators to grow and learn to design better solutions across the cybersecurity space.
If you would like to be a part of our whacky family and would want to know more about current job openings in the space of hardware design (FPGA), optics, opto-electronics, telecommunications and software testing, here is where you tell us.
Please click on the button if you’re up for a challenge, fill out the form, and we’ll be ready to roll!
Currently the products we are building use QKD and QRNG technologies. They are the first of their kind in India. Product that we are building using QKD technology is called QNL-X100. They use high speed electronics and quantum optics. We ensure Hack-Proof Communications through Quantum Technologies. Come, be a part of something unique and leave your mark on the future!
– Perform high speed FPGA digital design using VHDL for complex mathematical and control logic algorithms.
– Develop micro architecture documents, participate in micro architecture reviews and complete the RTL design, verification, synthesis and timing verification closure.
– Defining top-level architecture as well as micro architecture for detailed implementation.
– Modeling of IP to verify RTL functionality vs. requirements.
– Work with software team to implement changes required by the driver.
– Modify the design for future features in the FPGA.
– Understand over-all chip power save modes and external system requirement.
– Evaluate system-level performance in simulation, in FPGA emulation platform
– BE/B-Tech – Electronics and Communications.
– Experienced with VHDL.
– Active participation in internal Design Reviews (desirable).
– Has delivered successful designs into production (desirable).
– Sound Knowledge of logic design and RTL implementation.
– Has deep knowledge of Xilinx FPGA implementation and tools.
– Experience with complete FPGA flow involving timing closure of high speed digital design using scripting languages and design automation.
– Strong knowledge of ASIC and/or FPGA design methodology and should be well versed in front-end design, simulation, and verification CAD tools.
As a software engineer, you should be comfortable with concepts of C such as pointers, constructs, strings, arrays etc. You should have a working experience of Embedded C. You should be familiar with SOC programming and should have an understanding of ARM structure.
– You should be more than willing to accept challenging problems
– Proactively involved in product decisions, bringing up new ideas and leading implementations of those ideas
– Take active part in code reviews and design reviews. An eye for detail is key for this role
– Take inputs from the sales and product teams and from customers to improve the platform
– BE/B-Tech/MS/M-Tech – Computer Sc. /Information Sc.; MS/M-Tech preferred
– Prior project experience on C, Embedded C in college
– Ability to write a clean code in C, Embedded C, Python with excellent documentation skills
– Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
– Understanding, abiding and nurturing the culture of a start-up company will be important
Company Name : QuNu Labs Pvt. Ltd.
Position : Purchase & Commercial Executive
Location : MG Road Bangalore
Qualification : B. Com
Employment Type : Full Time
Experience : 2-4 years
Primary purpose/Scope of Job :
• Management of stores activity
• Management of movement of material
• Management of fixed assets/equipment’s
• Internal control on Inventory/ fixed assets and verification thereof
• Knowledge of GST compliance
• Knowledge of reconciliation of material issued to various vendors/sub-vendors and
• Management information System (MIS) relevant to above works
• Procurement of imported materials clearance with Customs House Agent
• Prepare of Comparison statement after getting quotation from Supplier
• Preparation of Purchase Order
• Co-ordinate with Supplier for Material & Delivery Status against Purchase Order
• Co-ordination and taking necessary approvals for payments to AMC vendors and other
• Plan the procurement of materials and enter into required contracts (annual rate
• Maintain records of goods ordered and received.
• Manage vendors, negotiate with them for the best rates.
• Co-ordination with government agencies, as and when required.
Skill Set :
• Ability to manage multiple tasks and projects
• Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills
• Highly motivated and responsible
• Committed to project deadline